- SEEN Magazine
- Now defunct, but a complete 20-issue
archive is under construction!
- The Wichita Vortex 1937-1966
- Lee Streiff's fantastic new site,
collecting writings, photos and other
- artifacts of Wichita's glory days
as a Beat movement touchstone.
- "A Haphazard Collection of Intellectual
- MP3.com Wichita Countdown
- Top 100 most popular songs by Wichita
bands on MP3.com
- Wichita art news, calendars, galleries
- Web home of Split Lip Rayfield, Scroat
Belly & other
- goodies from the "redneck nouveau"
school of design
Radio Free Kansas
- "One of the coolest stations
on the web" -- Rolling Stone
- All about FOC's films...clips, trailers,
synopses, casting calls & more
- Key Creations
- These are the guys who make this website
- They can make yours go, too!
- KFDI: The Radio
- The most widely-heard country radio
station on Earth.
- Listen to the AM or FM broadcasts
online, live 24 hours a day!
- 2320 E. Douglas 316-303-1964
- Wichita's hottest little spot for
vintage and repro guitar gear, featuring
- VOX equipment, Phantom guitars, piles
of old school amps & more!
- Some of Wichita's slickest web design
can be found right here.
- Tim Raglin,
Big Time Illustrator
- Beautiful illustration on a whimsical
website. Still under
- construction, but the animated Flash
intro page is entertaining.
Than Thou Body Piercing
- 1111 E. Douglas 316-266-4100
- Schane Gross runs the best-known piercing
parlor in the area...clean, professional, experienced. Now catch Schane
at her new gig: tattooing at Lucky Devil!
- 1725 E. 17th 316-685-7013
- Hot, smoky, rancid, loud...and about
the best little bar
- in the Midwest. Did I mention microscopic
Tire Rubber Wear
- Patrick Duegaw's cool bags & purses
are made from used
- automobile inner tubes. Recycling
is always chic, darling!
- 508 S. Commerce 316-263-9455
- Home of the awesome annual High Octane
Kustom Kulture show.
- But don't sneak up on these guys...when
they say "go away," they mean it!
- 504 E. Douglas 316-267-8000
- Hippest hairmongers this side of Paris.
Named one of the 200
- fastest-growing salons in America
by Salon Today magazine!
- 2610 S. Seneca & 791 N. West
- Incense, jewelry, smoker's accessories,
clothing and other fun things.
- 1712 E. Douglas 316-265-7137
- A relative newcomer among Wichita's
- art galleries, specializing in bringing
outside artists to Wichita.
- MORE LINKS TO COME...