1955: Wheeler-Kelly-Hagny Trust & Insurance, 120 S. Market. Another entrant in the National Register of Historic Places, this building opened in 1921; the top floor once housed the Board of Trade, where skylights allowed traders to examine grain in natural light. The W. T. Grant Company Department Store in the background has been more recently used as offices, but is now empty.